Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kerala style Brain Masala and a Bunch Of Awards



Cooking time :25 minutes
Serves : 4

Ingredients

Brain - 6 goat brains
Onion - 2 big sized
Tomato - 1
Green chillies - 7
Turmeric powder -1/2 tspn
Pepper powder - 1 tspn
Garam masala - 1/2 tspn
Garlic paste - 1tspn
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Salt as required
Extra Virgin Olive oil - 2 tblspn



Method Of Preparation

1.Wash the brain thoroughly without breaking it.Boil the brain with salt and turmeric powder in medium heat for sometimes.Drain the water and keep the brain separate.
2.Heat oil in a pan and add the finely chopped onion to it.Add garlic paste, pepper powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and saute for 8 minutes.
3.Add the cooked brain pieces and tomato and mix well and cook for 8 minutes in medium heat.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti or parathas.

I would like to thank Krishnavi and Praniskitchen for passing on these lovely awards to me. Thanks a lot for the token of encouragement.







I would like to pass on this award to my following blogger friends.

Sarah
Shahana
Rekha
Gulmohar
Sangi
Shabs
Tina


And according to the award rules, the following are 10 things about me

1.I love cooking and trying new recipes.
2.I love hindi movies and am a great SRK fan.
3.I love listening to slow hindi songs.
4.And like every woman i am crazy about shopping.
5.I love making new friends.
6.Ice-creams and chocolates are my weakeness:)
7.My favoutite food is paratha and butter chicken.
8.My favourite place is Dubai.
9.I like to read.
10.I love blogging.


Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin