Thursday, October 8, 2009

Award time





Dear Friends,
I would like to thank Sandhya and Saju for passing on these wonderful awards to me...Thanks a lot....You both made my day...
And here is the tag...


1. Where is your cell phone: On the coffee table

2. Your hair: Black

3. Your mother: Shamshad

4. Your father: Azeez

5. Your favorite food: Paratha and Butter chicken

6. Your dream last night: None

7. Your favorite drink: Mango Milk shake

8. Your dream/goal: Always succeed in life

9. What room are you in: Living room

10. Your hobby: Music ,Blogging

11. Your fear: Dogs

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Dubai

13. Where were you last night: Home

14. Something you aren’t: Selfish

15. Muffins: Chocolate chip

16. Wish list item : european vacation

17. Where did you grow up: Dubai
18. Last thing you did: Cooked dinner
19. What are you wearing: Jeans and Tee-shirt
20. Your TV: Off
21. Your pets: No

22. Your friends:Many

23. Your life: Great

24. Your mood: Just normal

25. Missing someone: My parents and my sister

26. Vehicle: Yes

27. Something you’re not wearing: Watch

28. Your favorite store: H & M

29. Your favorite color: Black and Purple

30. When was the last time you laughed: 5 minutes back:)

31. Last time you cried: i didn't like this question:)

32. Your best friend: My Husband.

33. One place that I go over and over: Square one

34. One person who emails me regularly: Friends

35. Favorite place to eat: Barbeque Nation,Bangalore

I would like to pass on these awards and tag to my following friends

Sangeetha
Somoo
Sangi
Sarah

Congratulations all!

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin