Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aloo Bhindi Fry n Awards

Hi Friends,
Hope you all are doing great.Here is another 10 minute recipe from me..I also received two special awards today.I would like to thank Sangi and Vidhas for passing on these wonderful awards to me...Thanks a lot Sangi and Vidhas...its truly a great encouragement....

Cooking time :10 minutes
Serves : 4

Ingredients:

Potato - 2 medium sized
Bhindi(Ladies Finger) - 400 gm
Garlic paste- 2 tspn
Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Extra Virgin olive oil- 3 tblspn
Salt to taste

Method of Preparation:

1.Cut the potaor and bhindi into fine pieces and keep aside
2.Hesat oil in a pan and add the potato and bhindi pices into it.Saute for 5 minutes in medium flame.
3.Add garlic paste, chilli powder, tuemric powder and salt and saute for 5 minutes in low flame.
4.Serve hot with chappati or puri.

And now to the awards.I would like to pass the two wonderful awards to my following blogger friends...

Padma
Priya
Chakhlere
Kanchan

Congratulations dear friends!!!

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin