Monday, August 31, 2009

Yet Another Encouragement...


Hi Friends,
My friend Prasu passed on this award to me.Thanks a lot Prasu.This award really means a lot.

Requirements of the award are as follow:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
I must list 10 honest things about myself
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

And the 1o things about me are:

1.I love cooking.
2.I love making friends(Thanks to blogger, I now also have many blogger friends)
3.I love watching movies.
4.I love reading.
5.I love shopping.
6.I love chocolates and icecreams.
7.I love blogging.
8.I am really scared of dogs.
9.I love going for long drives.
10.I love listening to slow and relaxing music.

And the seven bloggers who I would like to pass on this award are :

Pavithra
Vrinda
Ann

Shraddha
Padma
Rajeshwari

Pooja

Congratulations friends!!!

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin