Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hey...Its my 50th Post!!!

Hi Friends....
Wow...This is my 50th post...I know most of you celebrate your 100th post and above but I am really very happy to reach by 50th post...And this would not have been possible without all of your love and support...Thank you so much for all the constant encouragement and support my dear friends...I love blogging...And the best part about it is I have many more wonderful friends now.
So let me share by 50th post with all my amazing friends...

Hummus is a delicious dip or spread which is very popular in the Middle East.Its main ingredient is cooked chickpeas.Hummus is my all time favourite.

Preparation time : 5 minutes
Serves - 4

Ingredients
Chickpeas - 500gm(nicely cooked and drained)
Garlic paste - 1 tblspn
Yoghurt - 4 tbslpn
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tblspn
Salt to taste

Method of Preparation :
1.Mix together well cooked chickpeas, yoghurt, garlic paste, Extra Virgin Olive oil and salt and blend well.
2.The yummy yummy hummus is ready to serve.

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin