Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Palak Chicken(Spicy Spinach Chicken Masala)

Hi All,
Hope you all are doing great..Yesterday I tried a new recipe..I tried making Palak Chicken...n it turned out to be a hit....so thought will share it with my dearest blogger friends..here goes the recipe....I know you all must be wondering I just mix palak with just about anything..Trust me,its been good so far....Palak Chicken tasted so good with plain rice.It will also tastes best with parathas or rotis.Now please try and let me know how it was my dear friends...


Cooking time : 25 minutes
Serves : 4

Ingredients

Chicken : 500gm(medium pieces)
Spinach(Palak) - 1 bunch
Onion - 2 medium size
Tomato- 1
Garlic paste _ 1 tblspn
Ginger paste - 1 tspn
Chilli powder - 2 tspn
Coriander powder - 3 tspn
Garam Masala - 1 tspn
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tspn
Bay leaves - 2
Scallion - 1 bunch
Coriander leaves - 1 cup(chopped)
Extra Virgin Olive oil - 2 tblspn
Salt to taste

Method of Preparation :

1.Heat oil in pan and add the onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt to it.Saute till the onion becomes light yellow in colour.
2.Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,garam masala powder and bay leaves and saute for 5 minutes.
3.Add tomato, chicken pieces and nicely washed spinach and cook for 10 minutes.Add little water if needed.
4.Garnish with coriander leaves and scallions and serve hot.

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin