Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An Award...

Today was a wonderful day for me...I received this award from three of my really good friends...I would like to thank Rekha Shoban of Rekha's Recipes( http://indianreceipes-rekha.blogspot.com/ ), Viki of Viki's Kitchen(http://elitefoods.blogspot.com/) and Ann of Happy and Healthy Cooking (http://anncookbook.blogspot.com/) for this wonderful award...You all really made my day....

The rules of this award are
he rules for this award are :
1. You must mention the person who has given you the award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

I would like to share the following things about me friends...

1.I love cooking...I love to try all different kind of recipes.
2.I am crazy about hindi movies especially Shahrukh Khan movies.
3.I love shopping and would love to shop and help in shopping.
4.My favourite colour is black.
5.My favourite dish is butter chicken with parathas.
6.I love travelling and visiting new places.
7.And above all I love making friends and am happy that I have wonderful friends like all of you.

I would love to pass this award to all my fellow bloggers, but as per the rules I would like to nominate the following amazing bloggers :

1.Ashwini of Ashwini Spicy Cuisine
2.Pooja of My Experience With Cooking
3.Faiza Ali of Faiza Ali's Kitchen
4.Sarah Naveen of Vazhayila
5.Katy of Food For Hungry Soul
6.Ann of Delighted Foodie
7.Smitha of Saffron Apron

Congrats Friends...Enjoy....

Thanks,
Aysha
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin