Chicken 65 is an easy to prepare and truly versatile chicken dish.Its an all time favourite!Its a wonderful addition to any family meal. I simply love this dish!
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Serves : 6
Chicken- 1kg(small boneless pieces)
Yoghurt- 1 cup
Coriander Power-2 tblpn
Chilli Powder - 2 tblspn
Turmeric Powder- 1/4 tspn
Tomato Paste - 1 tin
Butter- 3 tblspn
Green Chillies - 6
Curry leaves - 2 stem
Lime juice - 1 tblspn
Refined oil for frying
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation :
1. Mix the chicken pieces with yoghurt, coriander, chilli and turmeric powder and salt and marinate for 3-5 hours.
2. Deep fry the marinated chicken pieces.
3. In a frying pan saute the curry leaves and green chillies in butter for 5 minutes.
4. Add the fried chicken pieces to it.
5. Add the tomato paste and saute for around 10 minutes.
6. Add lime juice.
7.Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.